(1) Ages/ Match lenght 2020
Group 1 U11 2010 1x 30 minutes
Group 2 U12 2009 1x 30 minutes
Group 3 U13 2008 1x 30 minutes
Group 4 U14 2007 1x 30 minutes
Group 5 U15 2006 1x 30 minutes
Group 6 U16 2005 1x 30 minutes
Group 1 (7 v 7) half pitch.
Group 2 ( 8 v 8) half pitch
Group 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 (11 v 11) normal pitch.
Group 1 – 4 290 grams
Group 5 – 8 320 grams
(2) Points / Rankin
- 3 points for a win
- 1 point for a draw
- 0 points for a loss
- If two teams are equal in points the ranking is decided as follows:
- 1) Goal difference
- 2) Number of scored goals
- 3) Result of the mutual game
- Should neither of the above options give a solution then penalties will be taken. All finals who will end in a draw, will be decided by a penalty shoot-out. There will be no overtime played in the tournament.
(3) Meeting time
- Teams are required to be present at the venue 30 minutes for the first game of there group where there match will be played, fully changed, and at least 5 minutes before the start of the game at the pitch. Teams not meeting to the fixed time for the game starts, without special reasons, loose the game 0-3 by walk-over.So check Friday night before the tournament if there are any changes!
- It is therefore very important that you check at the end of the first day where and at what time you play on the Sunday !
(4) Players equipment
- If two teams are playing in the same coloured shirt, the home-team will have to change shirts. All teams are obliged to bring extra shirts with them
- In all groups, teams are allowed to make 5 substitutions. A player who has been substituted earlier in the game, is allowed to get back on the pitch on a later substitution (roll-on-subs).
(6) Player forms and rules for the fields
- All teams are obliged before the start of their first game to fill out a complete player-list. On this list you need to fill out the names, numbers and date-of-birth of the players. Players can be asked to identify themselves by the organisation. If a player refuses to identify himself the player is expelled from the tournament.
- If a player turns out to be older than the maximum age in his group (with exclusion of the dispensation players, see the bottom of this text) he will be expelled from the tournament and all the games played on that day will be brought back to a 0-1 loss for that team.
- Each team is allowed 3 dispensation players who may be a year older than the maximum age for his/her group.
- English teams is always from Aug – July so there are other dates for that can be 1 older ! ! but there can only be 3 at the pitch !
- All Teams have to already be dressed to the sportsparcs, because we dont have enough dressingrooms for all the teams.
- Only players and coaches in the DUG-OUT! ! (So no parents or spectators in the stands or out on the field, but behind the fence)! ! ! The coaches are responsible for this.
- Teams waiting outside the field behind the fence before the previous match ended. The coaches are responsible for this.The referees will not begin until everyone complies with this request. Happened not, the game will not be started and may take organizational measures against the offender(s).
(7) Cautions and dismissals
- A player who is booked by the referee has to leave the pitch for a 5-minute penalty. The player may not be substituted. A player who is booked two times in one match is sent off for the remainder of that game. A player who is sent off with a direct red card, is sent off for the remainder of that game, and is suspended for the next game. If the organisation feels that the foul is more serious, a player can be suspended for more games.
- If a game is abandoned, the following will happen:
- The referee reports the reason for abandoning the game to the organisation.
- In his report the referee will decide (together with the organisation) which team is guilty,
- This team will lose that game with 0-3.
- Should both teams be guilty than the game will end in 0-0 and both teams will have a point deducted.
- A team, who makes itself guilty of collective misbehaviour. can be expelled from the tournament by the organisation. All the decisions made by (assistant)-referees and organisation are final. Protest can NOT be made.
(8) Alternate rules for small size pitches
- Unlimited substitutions.
- Goal kicks may be taken from any point inside the 8 meter penalty area. Goal kicks may be either taken from the ground OR out of the hands.The ball must at least be shot to a fellow player / opponent player.
- A backpass may be picked up by the goalkeeper.
- The offside rule will NOT be active.
- Corner kicks will be taken from the 4 meters from the corner flag but the referee will say where they much put the ball.
- Penalties will be taken at 8 meters from the goal line
(9) U13 group
- All games will be played according to KNVB -regulations.
- So short corners and goal kicks from the outside line of the box
(10) Publication of the result
- During the Dutch Easter Cup all results and fixtures will be published on the website www.dutcheastercup.com. Incorrect results can be objected until Saturday evening 7 PM.
- Afther 7 PM the results will be processed and no alterations can be made anymore.
- Make sure you always check your results during the day.
- If you notice any differences please contact the organisations responsible person on your playing ground.
- He will communicate this to the headoffice.
- Each team is expected to arrive in sports clothing at the accommodation.
- After the gamesplayers will be able to shower in a locker room.
- Please make sure that your players have the proper insurance both on and off the pitch.
- We are not be held responsible for injuries, illness, theft or damaging of properties and or persons.
- The Dutch Easter Cup and Dutch Soccer Tournaments is in no way responsible for financial damage that may have arisen due to war, strikes, roadblocks, other actions of the (local) authorities, and / or violent actions of persons or the weather where the tournament can not take place. Teams that booked accommodation by us will go to next year because the accommodation will not give a refund.
- Will everyone not to leave any valuable behind on the fields or dressingrooms. In case of severe weather conditions the organisation can decide to postpone games or part of the tournament.
- The organisaton can not be held responsible for any ﬁnancial damage that teams suffer, as a result of this decision. The organisation is NOT responsible for the loss or theft of private items.
- Violent conduct or vandalism will be reported to the local authorities.
- The organization will report physical violence or destruction of property to the police and will hold the responsible person(s) liable for any damage costs.
- If the person(s) responsible is a member of the team, the whole team will be expelled from the tournament.
- If the person(s) responsible is a parent or random spectator he or she will be removed from the venue and denied further access to the ground for the rest of the tournament.
- Its Forbidden to bring food drinks and alcoholic beverages to the grounds!! Teamsviolating this ruling shall be expelled from the tournament.
(12) Weather protocol:
In extreme weather conditions, where play cannot take place, or the fields will not be playable, the tournament will be partially or completely canceled.
Temporary interruption after the interruption continue with the tournament schedule.
Canceled on Saturday on Sunday by age category tournament via knockout system schedule will be announced on the website.
Sunday canceled position of Saturday and by number of points and goal difference. So know who 1st 1st 3rd place!
Canceled all day on Saturday and / or Sunday, the foreign teams will do other activities.
- In all cases where this rules do not provide, the tournament committee will decide the Dutch Easter Cup! ! !
Departure teams sunday possible afther 7:00 pm from Roosendaal so Not from the Airport its more than 1 hour drive to Amsterdam or Eindhoven we can never get you at time for your flight if you have them before 21:45 pm ! ! !